At Omama Besizwe Investments (Pty ltd) we are a Multi-industry investment company for 1 million women across South Africa.
We Partner, collaborate and work with public and private institutions to influence and advocate for meaningful economic transformation for women; active participation and inclusion to the mainstream economic activities. We are achieving our success because of how successfully we integrate with our clients.
Game changer from none to low economic participation of women to radical economic transformation of women in South Africa.
To leverage markets; private and public; to foster women inclusive economic growth essential for sustained growth and raised national competitiveness.
How we work with our 1 million women?
- Work with national, provincial and municipal chapters.
- Understand the extent to which women are the pillars of societies and their households, women are the economy.
- Centre women within the radical economic transformation agenda of the country.
- Driven by National Development Plan 2030 inclusive economy strategies
- Non partisan but focus on all the women in the country, especially the excluded, guided by population proportions .
The company is the cornerstone of women economic transformation with respect to:
- Direct equity ownership
- Asset ownership
- Economic active participation
- Economic inclusion
- Capacity to economically compete